Thanks to the advancement in technology, woodworkers have so much to smile about when it comes to the nailing of different structures. There are different gauges of finish nailers, and working with the best 16 gauge finish nailer is every woodworker’s dream as they have tedious tasks of nailing a walk in the park.
Most people, especially beginners in the woodworking industry or even homeowners, find it hard to purchase the right product. To make it worse, they end up buying the wrong product.
In a bid to help my readers land the best nailers on the market, I have reviewed the very best products that you should consider buying. Additionally, I’ve included a buyer’s guide with some of the critical aspects of the finish nailer that you should consider before making your purchases.
Best 16 Gauge Finish Nailer Comparison Table
|DEWALT Finish Nailer, 16GA, 1-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch (D51257K)||Check Price|
|BOSTITCH Finish Nailer Kit, 16GA, Smart Point (BTFP71917)||Check Price|
|Metabo HPT Finish Nailer Kit, 16 Gauge, Finish Nails - 1-Inch up to 2-1/2-Inch, Integrated Air Duster, 5-Year Warranty (NT65M2S)||Check Price|
|NuMax SFN64 Pneumatic 16-Gauge 2-1/2" Straight Finish Nailer Ergonomic and Lightweight Nail Gun with Tool-Free Depth Adjust and No Mar Tip||Check Price|
|Makita AF601 16 Gauge, 2-1/2" Straight Finish Nailer,||Check Price|
|BOSTITCH FN1664K 16-Gauge Straight Finish Nailer||Check Price|
|PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX Cordless Brad Nailer Kit, 18GA (PCC790LA)||Check Price|
|Valu-Air T64C 16 Gauge 7/8-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch Finish Nailer with Carrying Case||Check Price|
|Paslode, Cordless Finish Nailer, 902400, 16 Gauge Angled, Battery and Fuel Cell Powered, No Compressor Needed||Check Price|
|Ridgid HyperDrive 16 Gauge 18v Brushless 2-1/2 In. Straight Finish Nailer||Check Price|
|Makita XNB02Z 18V LXT Straight Finish Nailer, 16 Gauge, 2-1/2"||Check Price|
|Paslode, Pneumatic Finish Nailer, 515500, 16 Gauge, Air Compressor Powered||Check Price|
|Metabo HPT Pro Finish Nailer, 16-Gauge, Pneumatic, Accepts 1-1/2-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch Straight Finish Nails, High Grade Aluminum and Steel Magazine, (NT65A5)||Check Price|
|Senco 1X0201N FinishPro 32 16-Gauge Finish Nailer||Check Price|
Best 16 Gauge Finish Nailer Buyer’s Guide
It is not simple to pick the best nailers out there without knowing some key features about them and how they will affect your tool’s performance. I’ve discussed some aspects of finish nailers that you should consider before your shopping.
Essential Aspects of Finish Nailers
Here are some finer details that you need to know about finish nailers, they are vital in ensuring that you get the best performing products possible.
- Tool-free Jam removal
It is not a strange thing to have nail jams on your tool, and for that reason, you need to clear the jam. The need for the use of a tool can be annoying, so ensure that you go for finishers with tool-free jam clearing.
- Actuation Mode
Virtually all the finish nailers come with sequential actuation mode. It is an essential feature as it allows you to pull the trigger only after pressing the contact tip on your surface.
There is also the bump mode in many nailers, and nailing with this mode requires that you pull the trigger before you bump its contact tip on your work area. Bump mode is excellent for large projects as the nailer keeps pushing new nails each time you fire the trigger.
- Depth Selection
Having a finish nailer with depth selection allows you to set the depth before nailing. Ensure that you shop for a finish nailer with a tool-free depth selection at your convenience.
- No-Mar Tip
There are finish nailers that will leave marks all over your work area, a tool with a no-mar tip will help prevent such marks.
- Dry Firing
Each time your finish nailer fires even with an empty magazine, this occurrence is called dry firing. It is essential to have a tool that prevents this to ensure that it does not get damaged easily.
Ensure that you go for a finish nailer with an adjustable exhaust, it helps when you need to direct the wastes away from your face.
A finish nailer with a comfortable grip or handle is great for you, especially if you are going to work on large projects. It ensures that you don’t get fatigued so soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
What size finish nailer do you need?
Overall, the finish nailers with bigger numbers of gauges use nails. Therefore, with that in mind, you should pick your gauge depending on the task at hand.
Which is better, 15 or 16-gauge finish nailer?
Like in the first question above, you can’t tell which of these two tools is better. Instead, go for the one that best suits your project.
15-gauge nailers have bigger pistons because they have extra bulk; in most cases, they have angled magazines which help you to access tight spaces.
The 16-gauge nailers, on the other hand, are smaller and lighter.
Overall, I’d recommend a 15-gauge finish nailer.
Best 16 Gauge Finish Nailer Product Reviews
It is in this section where I’ll look at individual products and their distinct features. Additionally, I’ll discuss some of the advantages and disadvantages that come with the use of these tools. Keep reading for more insight…
1. DEWALT Finish Nailer, (D51257K)
The features of this nailer are exemplary and are most familiar to the expensive models. It comes with an easily adjustable exhaust. The exhaust on this finish nailer functions like a port that blows the inner air away while working your projects.
In this tool, you get a pneumatic unit powered by compressed air; it requires a pressure range of 70 to 120 PSI to operate. It comes with a strip loading type. The unit is 11.8 inches long and 10.6 high. Its magazine capacity stands at 100 nails per magazine, and above all, this tool has a straight angle.
What’s more about this tool is that the diameter of its nails is 16 gauge, this tool does not have an air inlet. There’s so much about this tool, not to mention that it does not require oil to operate. Therefore, you can handle your projects without the worry of staining of the surfaces.
Other features of this finish nailer include the no-mar tip that ensures the quality of your project remains professional. If you are looking to nail your kitchen cabinets and moldings around your home, this is the tool you need.
The Summary of Top Features
- The package comes with a carrying case and sample 1000 2 inch finish nail.
- It has a low profile no-mar pad that enhances easy nailing.
- The tool comes with a preinstalled sequential action trigger.
- It has a trigger lock-off.
- The tool has an adjustable belt hook.
- It does not require oiling
- This finish nailer has a no-tool jam cleaning.
- It has a no-mar pad
- The tool comes with a travel Case
- It does not require tools for adjustment
- A bit costly compared to Hitachi NT65M2S that outperforms it.
2. BOSTITCH Smart Point BTFP71917, Finish Nailer Kit
This kit from Bostitch comes with one of the best 16 gauge finishes that you should consider buying if you are looking for this model of a finish nailer. It has the ability to drive 1-¼ inches to 2-½ inches 16GA nails effortlessly. The nose of this amazing tool is quite small, which is excellent for easy nail placement.
Additionally, it comes with a tool-less jam release system; thus, it’s easy to remove the stuck fasteners. In a bid to help the user countersink the nails with ease, this tool comes with a Dial-a-Depth feature with a selectable trigger system that allows subsequent operation.
The Bostitch did a great job in the disposal of wastes by including an adjustable 360° exhaust keeping dust away from you.
Furthermore, there’s the adjustable hook with the belt that holds the pencil, ensuring that you don’t while taking your measurements and even making marks. Its head is 80% smaller hence allows the user to work with this tool even in tight spaces.
It’s a pneumatic tool that weighs only 3.9 pounds hence great for extensive projects.
Watch more about our top 16 gauge nailer in the video below:
The Summary of Top Features
- It comes with a smart point technology for easy nail placement thanks to the smaller nose and the lack of need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool.
- This tool can drive straight nails from 1 1/4 inch to 2 1/2 inch length.
- It has a tool-free jam release mechanism that allows for easy removal of nails.
- The tool comes with smart point technology
- Its head size is 80 percent smaller for improved accuracy
- It does not need oiling
- The tool comes with a dial-a-depth
- It has a selectable trigger
- You might encounter difficulties during the changing of nails size.
3. Metabo NT65M2S Finish Nailer with Integrated Air Duster
This Hitachi is a 16 gauge finishing nailer specially created for professional usage. It’s a preference of most professional woodworkers and other DIY enthusiasts who know a thing or two about nailing guns.
It has an air duster switch that lets in the air into the compressor hence minimizes nailing dysfunction. Therefore, this tool allows for the automatic clearing of dust in working areas.
You will find this tool easy to hold thanks to its fantastic design, aiming and shooting is even made easier thanks to the same great design. Additionally, it has a selective trigger that allows the user to fire on contact or subsequently, depending on how you want it.
The Summary of Top Features
- The tool weighs 7.48 pounds
- It comes with dimensions of 11.6 x 2.8 x 11.2 inches
- It is a pneumatic-powered tool
- Has a case for carrying it
- Has an air duster
- It comes with a compact design for precise shooting
- The tool comes with a 360° exhaust port
- It has a rubber nosepiece
- It’s heavy
4. NuMax SFN64 Pneumatic Straight Finish Nailer
This finish nailer is the best 16 gauge finish nailer, especially if you are working on a budget. It does a great job on baseboards, crowns, shoe molding, window casing, chair rail, furniture trim, and a lot more.
In this finish nailer, you get a finger depth adjustment that allows the user to regulate nail depth, making the function of its stapler faster and easier via rotating a wheel that stays close to the trigger. The stapler and the body of this nail gun are designed to be lightweight, which allows you to use it over an extended period.
Other than that, it boasts of a comfortable grip handle that reduces every chance of fatigue. It, therefore, maximizes the accuracy as well as the control of the placement of the fastener.
Moreover, this finish nailer comes with an adjustable exhaust that you can rotate at 360 degrees allowing the user to direct the air away from the face. Furthermore, this nailer comes with adjustment tools, air tools, and a lot more.
Overall, it gives you so much productivity at lower prices.
The Summary of Top Features
- Has aluminum body that is light in weight for an extended working period
- It comes with an ergonomic design for comfortable handling
- You can use it on a variety of surfaces
- The no-mar tip on this tool prevents dents
- It has a quick reloading
- The tool does not damage the work surfaces
- This finish nailer is lightweight for an extended working period
- It comes with a good jam removal door
- The seals on this tool don’t leak
- It sometimes does not drive the nails that deep
- The rubber cover on this tool is a bit thick
5. Makita AF601 Straight Finish Nailer
If you are interested in buying a 16 gauge finish nail and looking for a compact one with many amazing features, the Makita AF601 is the product you need. It has a pneumatic straight finish that’s perfect for trim work, baseboard, crown molding installation, etc.
So why do I consider this tool as the best 16 gauge finish nailer? Well, first is its compact design, reliability, and ability even in tight spaces. The tool comes with a high-efficiency motor that provides powerful performance and does not call for many maintenance practices. As an owner of this tool, I can confidently say that it will outlast most of the similar products in the market.
Makita AF601 is specially designed to drive typical 16-gauge straight finish nails with the length range of 1 inch to 2-1/2 inches. It has a rear-loading magazine with a nail capacity of 100 finish nails, similar to most of the finish nailers on the market. However, it comes with the nail lockout mechanism that protects the tool plus the work surface from firing blanks, and that’s where it beats the competition.
Additionally, it has back and forth switches that allow you to change between bump and sequential firing. Also, there’s the tool-free depth adjustment that allows for precise flush and countersinks nailing, not forgetting the “Tool-less” easy to clear nose that lets you extract nails with ease.
The Summary of Top Features
- It has an efficient motor design that offers leading power performance
- The nail lockout mechanism help protects tool and work surface from dry-fires
- It comes with a “Tool-less” depth adjustment for a precise flush and Countersinks nailing
- This finish nailer has a built-in air duster that provides convenient air flow for the clearing of your work surface
- The tool comes with a 2-mode selector switch for control over nailing operation
- It has lockout to prevent dry firing
- The tool comes in a compact size
- It weighs only 3.8 lbs
- This finish nailer comes with a proven durability
- This tool keeps shooting even with no nail
- It does experience jamming
6. BOSTITCH FN1664K Straight Finish Nailer
Are you working on your baseboards, cabinets, chair rails, wood furniture, decorative trim, millwork, and paneling? Well, you need this Bostitch FN1664K finish nailer, and you will find such tasks a breeze.
Considering that it is available at reasonable prices, this tool is worth every penny thanks to its reliable performance. With this product, you get an oil-free design that requires little to no maintenance. Additionally, there’s the selectable trigger system that allows for sequential as well as contact operation.
Furthermore, the low nail lockout prevents dry firing, ultra-quiet rear exhaust, durable, lightweight magnesium frame, and quick-release nosepiece that allows for fast and easy jam clearing.
This 16-gauge straight finish nailer comes in a tough new industrial design that is built to serve for over an extended duration. The magazine is spacious and can hold up to 100 16GA straight finish nails from 3/4 In. to 2-1/2 In in length.
It has an oil-free design that requires no maintenance and does not stain the work surfaces. Besides, it has a swivel air fitting with a filtered air inlet that increases the tool’s maneuverability, improving the engine’s durability in the process.
The dual firing system on this tool allows for easy conversion between sequential or contact modes. There is so much about this finish nailer with other features such as a dial-a-depth control that allows for countersinking adjustments. Above all, this tool has a low nail lockout that prevents dry fire and notices the user when it is necessary to reload.
Other features include the tool-free jam release system as well as the reversible belt hook with an integrated pencil sharpener for the much-needed convenience on the job site.
The Summary of Top Features
- The tool has an Oil-free engine hence does not need daily maintenance and eliminates the risk of oil stains on work surfaces
- It comes with a selectable trigger system that allows for easy conversion between sequential and contact modes.
- Its dial-a-depth control does a quick and convenient setting of fasteners to desired depths
- There’s the swivel air fitting that increases the maneuverability as well as filtered air inlet that improves engine durability.
- The tool has a reversible belt hook with an integrated pencil sharpener that gives you so much convenience.
- Has a magnesium body for durability
- The tool comes with a nail lockout to prevent misfiring
- Quick-release help remove nail jams
- It does jam from time to time.
7. PORTER-CABLE FN250C Pneumatic Straight Finish Nailer
Porter-Cable is no new name and has developed a reputation over the years for the production of the reliable homestead and industrial tools.
If you need the solid 16-gauge pneumatic finish nail, that will give you features that match the price, then try this product, Porter-Cable FN250C. You can use this finish nailer on many different projects such as trim, ceiling tiles, and a lot more.
It is created using lightweight, yet durable tools that make it comfortable on the hand. In the interior, there’s a maintenance-free motor that lasts. Besides, this tool comes with an internal piston catch that provides consistent power. The tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment plus the jam release are some of the features that you will find on this tool.
Additionally, you get a safety lock-off switch with a sequential trigger that enhances safety during usage and easy nailing. This tool supports 16 GA FN style finish nails from 1 to 2-1/2 inches in length.
The Summary of Top Features
- It comes with a maintenance-free motor that lasts longer
- The tool has an Internal piston catch that gives a consistent maximum power on every shot
- The finish nailer has a tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents that allows for proper setting of nail heads
- Requires low maintenance
- The tool offers a consistent power for effective work
- It comes with a large window magazine for you to see when you need to reload
- The jam release is tool-free which makes it easy to clear jamming
- This finish nailer works only with FN style 16-gauge finish nails.
8. Valu-Air T64C 16 Gauge Finish Nailer
You need this product if you are working on a budget and need something that will perform and remain reliable over an extended duration. The Valu Air is the best 16 gauge finish nailer for those that do not have so much to spend on a nailer.
It is suitable for nailing materials such as baseboards, kitchen cabinets, chair rail, moldings, trim, and any finish work.
This finish nailer comes with a 360° tool-free air exhaust that allows you to direct the wastes away from your face. Heat-treated aluminum housing ensures it is lightweight yet durable. Additionally, there’s the tool-free nose latch that allows for faster clearing of nail jams. And above all, there’s the no-mar tip for the protection of your work surfaces.
The Summary of Top Features
- The tool drives 16-gauge straight finish nails from a length of 7/8″ to 2 ½.”
- It is best for decorative trim, molding, paneling, baseboards, furniture, kitchen cabinet, window casing, bedding, and chair rail.
- The tool has a heat-treated aluminum housing that protects it and suitable for heavy-duty usage.
- It comes with a 360-degree adjustable exhaust deflector.
- The tool is very affordable
- It has a tool-free adjustment
- Suitable for heavy-duty projects
- Has aluminum casing for enhanced durability
- It does fire blanks
9. Paslode, Cordless Finish Nailer, 902400, 16 Gauge Angled
The Paslode 902400 is a cordless nailer that features the new In-Can System. This system is easy to install and offers you excellent reliability with your projects. The nailer weighs up to 4.5 lbs plus the battery; hence you can tell that it is a lightweight tool to use.
It gives you a Pro-Grade depth of drive adjustment that drives to a range of 1-1/4 – 2-1/2 inch, 16 gauge nails. One fascinating thing about this tool is that it does not need a hose or compressor; hence it gives you total freedom.
When you purchase this nailer, you get a manufacturer’s warranty of up to a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty as well as a standard durable plastic carrying case that allows you to keep the unit safe and clean whenever you are not using it. Lithium-ion Technology in the batteries allows for better power management plus the need to charge over a short duration.
Additionally, you get an on/off battery lock that plays an essential role in further conservation of power; it means you can work for more extended periods before you need to recharge.
Furthermore, this tool has a no-mar tip for the protection of the surfaces against dinging and scratching. The angled magazine on this tool makes it a lot easier to work in confined spaces.
The magazine of this finish nailer comes with a nail capacity of 100 nails with a fuel cell life of up to approximately 1200 nails. In case you want to charge, this tool will take you roughly one hour to be fully charged.
Watch the video below on how to care for your Paslode finish nailer:
The Summary of Top Features
- It comes with a precise Nail Placement thanks to its angled magazine that reaches tight spots.
- The tool has no downtime thanks to the 7V Li-ion battery that allows you to handle up to 12,000 nails per charge, meaning you can work the whole day.
- It is lightweight, standing at 4.5 lbs, allowing you to work comfortably over an extended duration.
- The cordless design of this nailer makes work more comfortable.
- It comes with a No-Mar Tip that protects the surface from scratches.
- It is battery operated hence rechargeable
- The tool is lightweight
- It has up to 100 nail magazine capacity
- The device needs 1 hour rapid charge time
- It offers you an oil-free operation
- Cases of jamming but few
10. Ridgid HyperDrive 16 Gauge 18v Brushless Straight Finish Nailer.
The name needs no introduction, and it is time to get excited as RIDGID introduces another addition to the HYPERDRIVE series of nailers. It is one of the best 16 gauge finish nailers that you can buy today with an 18-Volt.
This straight finish nailer is revolutionizing cordless nailers to new heights. It uses the industry’s leading feature set of Fasten Edge Technology that gives you all the power that you can get from a pneumatic finish nailerin a cordless tool.
The machine does not have a compressor, hose, or gas cartridge. It allows you to carry out a faster setup plus flexibility to maneuver on the job site.
The Summary of Top Features
- It weighs 9.98 pounds which makes it a little heavier compared to other similar tools
- The tool has a technology that gives it the performance of a pneumatic nailer
- This finish nailer has the backing of the RIDGID Lifetime Service Agreement that provides free seals, free pistons and free driver blades throughout the service life of the tool
- It’s a very powerful tool
- The tool is durable and will serve you under an extended duration
- It has a unique warranty arrangement from the manufacturers
- It is heavy
- The tool is a bit noisy
- It has cases of nail jams
11. Makita XNB02Z Straight Finish Nailer, 16 Gauge
Makita XNB02Z Straight Finish Nailer, 16 Gauge is what you need for your trim work, crown molding and baseboard installation, flooring, among other woodworking applications.
Despite its compact design, this machine has a powerful motor that enables it to drive the standard 16 gauge straight finish nails ranging from 1” to 2½” in length. Even more, the unit has a large magazine capacity that can hold up to 110 nails.
The best thing about this item is its cordless design facilitated by a robust 18V LXT 5.0Ah battery. With this battery, the XNB02Z can drive up to 1000 finish nails on a single charge.
In addition, Makita XNB02Z features an anti-dry mechanism engineered to help prevent damage to the work surface and from driving blanks.
With this machine, you’ll always get a precise flush and countersink finish thanks to its 2-mode selector switch, trigger lock button, and tool-less depth adjustment. It also comes with a Makita 18V Lithium-Ion battery with the fastest charge time in its category.
- It’s compact and lightweight at only 8.25 pounds.
- This machine can drive standard 16 gauge straight finish nails ranging from 1” to 2½”.
- It can drive up to 1000 finish nails in a single charge.
- There is a reversible belt clip that allows the tool to remain closed.
- It has a magazine with a capacity of 110 nails.
- It’s easy to use.
- The unit has a soft-grip handle.
- There is no need for a compressor and an air hose.
- You can effectively view around the nose tip when fastening in tight spots.
- You’ll have to buy the battery separately.
12. Paslode, Pneumatic Finish Nailer, 515500, 16 Gauge
The Paslode, Pneumatic Finish Nailer, 515500, 16 Gauge, is a must-have tool in your workshop. The item has powerful precision making it ideal for hardwoods, crown molding, and other finish applications. You’ll also enjoy improved comfort and balance, thanks to the ergonomic handle, which you can fully grip.
The 525500 also boasts its convenient design, including a flared-out trigger that you can operate with only two fingers allowing for the index reach. With this item, there is no need for constant maintenance since it has an oil-free design. The low maintenance reduces the clean-up time and the associated cost.
At only 8.6 pounds, this item is compact and lightweight, providing the comfort and versatility necessary for finishing your job on time. Besides, you’ll experience consistent nailing each time you pull the trigger.
- The item ensures powerful precision.
- You can use it for hardwoods, crown molding, and other finish applications.
- It has a flared-out trigger that allows for two-finger placement.
- You can fully grip the handle for improved comfort and balance.
- The unit has an oil-free design.
- You’ll experience consistent nailing and results.
- The item comes with a pusher lock.
- It has a compact and lightweight design.
- You’ll have increased productivity.
- There is reduced clean-up time.
- It has best in class ergonomics.
- You’ll finish your job with no fatigue.
- It’s a reliable and durable tool.
- It weighs up to 8.6 pounds.
13. Metabo HPT Pro Finish Nailer, 16-Gauge, Pneumatic, (NT65A5)
Are you looking for an outstanding tool that you can use to fasten 16 gauge finish nails of lengths ranging from 1” to 2½”? Then, the Metabo HPT Pro Finish Nailer, 16-Gauge, Pneumatic (NT65A5) is what you need.
You’ll also find a selective actuation switch that you can use to select sequential fire modes or bump fire effortlessly on this item.
At only 3.7lbs, you’ll enjoy the convenience of minimal fatigue and increased maneuverability. In addition, a tool-free depth adjustment provides a professional finish when fastening into various wood materials.
Another fantastic feature about this tool is its 360 degrees adjustable exhaust system that directs the exhaust away while operating.
Besides, the item has an air duster that blows away any dust and debris that forms during operation. Finally, the No-mar tip on the nose of this unit protects the workpiece from any unintentional markings.
- You can use it to drive 16 gauge finish nails ranging from 1” up to 2½” in length.
- It has a trigger selective actuation switch.
- There is a 360 degree fully adjustable exhaust port.
- It has an air duster to blow away dust and debris conveniently.
- It’s compact and lightweight.
- You’ll work in a clean environment.
- It offers a professional finish when fastening into various materials.
- The item includes a hook assembly, tool bag, and safety glasses.
- This unit accepts 3 strips of nails (150) at a time.
- It only accepts three strips of nails at a time.
14. Senco 1X0201N FinishPro 32 16-Gauge Finish Nailer
The Senco 1X0201N FinishPro 32 16-Gauge Finish Nailer allows you to either use restrictive fire or dual action. With this capability, you can use this tool for precision projects or fast production since it performs like a champ in both. You’ll also enjoy the comfort of the soft grip that feels great in hand for reduced fatigue.
With a large capacity magazine, the Senco 1X0201N can hold up to 110 nails. As one of the best 16 gauge finish nailers, this product comes with a no-mar nose pad that keeps your workpiece from unintended scratches. There is also a rear bumper that ensures there no scratches on the surface.
What’s more, is the drive depth mechanism that adjusts beautifully. Additionally, there is an adjustable exhaust that you can direct away from yourself and your work surface to protect against oil and dust. Finally, it’s the robust motor that that packs up to 320 inches/pound of power into each drive.
- You can use it to drive 16 gauge finish nails up to 2½” long.
- It has a soft-grip handle
- It comes with a no-mar nose pad.
- It produces up to 320 inches/pound of power.
- You can use it for various finish nailing applications.
- It’s perfect for contractors and DIYers.
- The tool is ideal for fast production or precision projects.
- Your surface will be free from marring and scratches.
- You’ll experience easy storage on your tool belt.
- It weighs up to 9 pounds.
Finish nailers will help you work faster and accurately with less fatigue. It is even a plus if you can get the very best products for your various woodworking projects. With the information provided in this article, I hope you can shop for a nail gun that will serve your needs.
My overall best 16 gauge finish nailer is DEWALT Finish Nailer, (D51257K) getting this tool will answer all the questions that you’d ask of a 16 gauge nailer.
Even after looking at the products listed here, it is essential to read the buyer’s guide to ensure that you are shopping for the products that suit your needs.
Did you find this article helpful? Kindly share your thoughts with me in the comment section below. In the meantime, happy shopping!