What Personal Information do We Collect from the Visitors of Our Website or App?
As you register on our site, you may be required to enter your name, email address, mailing address, or other details so that we can serve you right.
When Do We Collect Information?
We only request your information when you register on our website, Subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our website and such like actions.
How do We Use Your Information?
We are likely to use your information in the following ways:
- For personalization of your experience to deliver the type of content and product that interests you the most.
- To make improvements to our website so that we can serve you better.
- To send periodic emails about your orders, products, and or services.
How do We Protect Your Information?
- We do not employ the use of vulnerability scanning and scanning to PCI standards.
- We provide articles and information only and never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We Don’t use an SSL certificate.
Google Analytics Advertising Features
WoodCritique.com uses Google Analytics Advertising Features, which may collect your location, gender, age, and interest data. Such data helps us understand our audience more accurately and develop our website to meet our audience’s needs and satisfaction.
If you choose to opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features, you can disable it through one of the following options:
- Ads Settings
- Ad Settings for mobile apps
- or any other mean available
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
Wood Critique is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
As an Associate of Amazon, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Do We Use ‘Cookies’?
We do not sell or otherwise transfer to third parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we give advance notice to the user. This does not include website hosting partners and other individuals/companies who help us in operating our website, our business, or serving our users, provided those parties agree to adhere to confidentiality of the information.
We may also release information provided its release is appropriate and comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, safety, or property.
The non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
At times, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our site at our discretion. These said third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we are not responsible or liable for the content and activities of these linked websites. We seek to protect our site’s integrity; hence we are open to any feedback about these sites.
How Does Our Website Handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals; hence, do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser system is in place.
Does Our Website Allow Third-party Behavioral Tracking?
- Yes, we do allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When collecting personal information from children under 13 years, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) demands that parents take control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, spelling out what owners of websites and online services MUST put in place to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We must stress that WE DO NOT market to children under the age of 13 years old whatsoever.
The CAN-SPAM Act refers to a law that sets the rules for commercial email, authorizes the requirements for commercial messages, provides recipients the right to stop sending emails, and spells out severe penalties in the event of violations.
We Collect Your Email Address to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, answer requests or questions, and such like actions.
To be In Compliance accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Avoid using misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Classify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business.
- Track third-party email marketing services for compliance, where one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests swiftly.
- Let users unsubscribe through the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from getting future emails, you can contact us
- Follow the instructions present at the bottom of each email, and we will remove you from ALL correspondence.